LHC/SPA U9 Framework
Client: Perth & Kinross Council
Area: Perth & Kinross
Housing Type: Social Housing
Manufacture, Supply & Installation of PVC Windows and Composite Doors to 1702 properties across Perthshire.
Sidey surveyed, designed and installed all the windows and doors utilising our dedicated survey and installation teams in line with our BS 8213-4:2016 accreditation.
The products used are on display in our Perth Showroom for all the residents/tenants to view at their leisure. Our bespoke Customer care pack was designed which is also on display in our Perth Showroom for tenants/residents to pick up.
- Reversible Windows
- Tilt & Turn Windows
- Casement Windows
- Colour options include white & rosewood foil
- triple glazed units were used which achieved 0.7W/m2k U-value
- Choice of 4 Composite Door styles were offered
- Colour options include red, white & oak with white internally
- A specific type of secure locking as specified by the Council was used including internal thumbturns
- AM3-70 Part M low level thresholds were utilised.