Cala Homes West
Project – Pacific Quay Development
Area – Glasgow
Project size – Town Houses & Apartments
Design & Collaboration is Key
Sidey recently collaborated with Cala Homes West and provided energy-efficient products that not only complimented their major development of townhouses and apartments at Pacific Quay in Glasgow but also provided measured benefits in the form of quality, safety, energy efficiency along with a contemporary look.
Named Prince’s Quay, the project saw 203 homes built on the former Glasgow Garden Festival site at Pacific Quay.
Innovative and intelligent solutions are at Sidey’s core and once we were awarded the project our R&D team set to work to ensure that a ‘best value’ solution was provided.
Design is Key
- Grey 7016 external & white internal tilt & turn windows
- Ground floor products manufactured to Secured By Design standard
- Aluminium doors & screens fitted
- Products achieved a 1.4 u-value
- Products fully protected with Sidey’s patented factory applied Scratchguard™ glass protection system which negates scratches.
It was critical that all components would work harmoniously with other key elements in the building and Sidey’s solutions wholly achieved the brief to the client’s full satisfaction.