Charlotte Gate development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes
Client: Bellway Homes
Area: Perthshire, Scotland
Project Type: Supply of Sidey Solartherm® windows and doors to more than 130 residential, new build properties.
Project: Charlotte Gate – an attractive development of 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes
The project was spread out across two phases and included the supply of Sidey’s Solartherm® windows and doors. Products included white casement windows, tilt and turn windowsand white PVCu French doors. The new housing development, called Charlotte Gate, includes 13 different house specifications in Perth. More than 130 residential properties make up the unique residential site.
- All PVCu profiles are extruded to BS 12608
- Windows met our Secured By Design Standard with a 6.8mm laminated glass
- All PVCu Solartherm® windows met a 1.4 W/m2K U-value
- Our advanced glass Scratchguard™ was included on windows and doors
- Trickle ventilation was included for all windows
- All Sidey windows and doors were delivered on site on stillages by plot and labelled according to site, plot, room and window number
Our Solartherm® windows and doors contributed to Bellway Homes creating energy efficient properties whilst providing sustainability and minimising costly ongoing maintenance.