Business Development Manager
Sidey has recruited, thank you to all applicants!
Our long-established and very successful fenestration company is growing, and we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in window and door/fenestration sector, must be self-motivated, well organized, detail-oriented and a driven individual.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience, and this is the perfect opportunity to build a career at one of the leading fenestration companies in the UK.
Any prospective candidates will be expected to excel in the following areas:
- Self-motivated and ambitious with the desire to succeed and strive to provide the best service for customers and company alike.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and leads.
- Have an excellent network to help secure new customers.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain strong working relationships to maximise opportunities from existing customers.
- Exceed all sales targets and goals set by the company, whilst maintaining target margins.
- Ensure excellent communication with all customers and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good planning, organisation, and time management skills.
- Be proactive in all areas of work.
Any prospective candidates will be expected to have at least the following:
- Have a good knowledge of New Build and Local Authority/Housing Association sectors.
- Be a professional business development manager, fully conversant with business-to-business sales techniques and approaches.
- Maintain excellent sales and customer relationship communication and management.
- Experience of providing weekly and monthly reports on ongoing sales activity and sales analysis
- Reporting and advising on market conditions and make recommendations based on analysis gathered.
- Target driven, proactive attitude with strong work ethic.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- An understanding of Procurement Legislation, Public Sector ITT, BoQ’s & Schedules of Rates is desirable
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations that will impact all business development activity.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 15th March 2021