Contract Control Administrator
BASIC KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Self-motivated, ambitious and willing to learn
- You will be working in a team environment so strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are essential
- Working in an administration role, you must have a good attention to detail along with taking pride in your work
- You must be a good problem solver using your own initiative and also know when to request assistance
- A strong customer focus is essential
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge
Working in our Contract Control section you will be trained in administration and inter-phase between Sales / Installation / Estimating and Manufacturing.
You will be required to process and schedule contracts to meet our customers’ timescales ensuring all contracts are accurate in respect of customer’s specification and timescale.
You will become fully conversant with the sections concepts, practices, and procedures and once trained will be able to use experience and judgement to plan and accomplish set goals.
Please send your CV to Mark Davidson: email@example.com
Sidey has COViD procedures and policies in place ensuring a safe working environment, we are Living Wage accredited and equal opportunity employers with the highest Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental accreditations.