Contract Control Trainee (Graduate or HNC qualified)
- Closing Date: 14/02/2022
- Location: Perth
THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED AND THE POSITION IS NOW CLOSED – THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS
Contract Controller, Contract Planner.
- Working in a stable and successful business that design and manufacture windows and doors, established over 89 years
- Role would suit someone looking to be trained in Contract Control and Contract Planning
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft packages. Will be trained in role specific software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Will have the aptitude to be trained to read and understand build drawings
The job will involve:
- Working closely with the Contract Control Manager in all aspects relating to our Newbuild clients.
- Effectively liaising with suppliers, placing orders to ensure accurate delivery times are maintained and communicated to the Contract team.
- Effectively liaising with other Departments with regards obtaining relevant information to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring all contracts are accurate and comply with Building Regulations and meet our customers specification.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 February 2022